Engineering weld Services
PERMAWELD has been pioneering the concept of making ?MAINTENANCE A PROFIT CENTRE? since a decade by providing TOTAL MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS. PERMAWELD now offers ?SPECIALIZED MAINTENANCE WELDING SERVICES? and CONSULTANCY with its team of skillful and trained welders.
RELIABLE & ECONOMICAL ONSITE reclamation of critical components and machinery using SPECIALISED WELDING ALLOYS.
Problems observed in Maintenance Welding.
- It is presumed that the welding electrodes material and base material should be same.
- Prone to contamination from sources like S, Ph & C in electrodes when fused with base material. These contaminations create porosity and cracks in the base material.
- Phosphorous in electrode causes brittle in low arc temperature.
- The weld deposits are susceptible for oxygen contamination and oxygen reducesnimpact toughness and tensile strength.
- Standard electrodes should be pre heated as it absorbs moisture from atmosphere.
- Shelf life of electrode coating is very less and peels of during storage and during using.
- This peeling will result in losing the property of weld material very fast.
- As the maintenance work involves different structures like Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Gear Teeth, damaged Chassis etc., it is necessary to stock different electrodes.
MAGNA ELECTRODES ANSWER THE Maintenance Welding.
- As the material is stressed/strained, the base material will be weak, hence weld material should be of higher strength, which MAGNA provides.
- MAGNA electrodes are manufactured with noble / semi noble metals like Ni, Mo, Cr, Si, Mn & these alloys change character of arc and hence no evaporation occurs.
- C, Ph or S will not disintegrate due to above, hence no brittleness found.
- Coating on MAGNA electrode deoxidize the weld metal completely by shielding and remove Oxygen, avoids failure due to oxidation.
- This shield avoids the absorption of Nitrogen from atmosphere to prevent weld failure.
- The MAGNA coatings are specially designed as pore resistant which have an ability to absorb foreign material, dirt grease etc & avoids failures due to porosity.
- The MAGNA electrodes provide a slag layer around weld deposit & retard the cooling rate.
- The MAGNA coating are baked heavily & super dried not to absorb moisture from atmosphere.
- MAGNA coatings are being super granule structured, does not require preheating.
YES I AM INTERESTED - Get the PERMAWELD advantage!